You’ve just bought a new pair of Razer earbuds and you’re excited to use them with your iPhone 7. But when you go to connect the two, you can’t seem to figure it out. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the simple process of connecting your Razer earbuds to your iPhone 7. Let’s get started!
- Open the case of your Razer earbuds and make sure that they are turned on.
- On your iPhone 7, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Your iPhone 7 will now search for Bluetooth devices in range. Once it finds your Razer earbuds, it will show up as “Razer Earbuds” in the list of devices.
- Tap on “Razer Earbuds” in the list and wait for the two devices to connect.
- That’s it! You’re now ready to use your Razer earbuds with your iPhone 7. Enjoy!
We hope you found this blog post helpful! Connecting your Razer earbuds to your iPhone 7 is a simple process that only takes a few steps. Now that you know how to do it, you can enjoy using your earbuds whenever you want. Thanks for reading!