Razer has many different types of earbuds to choose from. They have the Hammerhead True Wireless, the Hammerhead Pro, the Hammerhead Bluetooth, and more. In this quick guide, we will show you how to connect your Razer earbuds to the app so you can get started using them right away!
1) Open the Razer App and sign in with your Razer ID. If you do not have a Razer ID, you can create one for free.
2) Once you are signed in, tap on the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3) Tap on the “Add Device” button in the top right corner of the screen.
4) A list of available devices will appear. Select your Razer earbuds from the list and tap on “Pair”.
5) Once your earbuds are paired, you will be able to view and customize all of their settings in the app.
That’s all there is to it! Now that you know how to connect your Razer earbuds to the app, you can start using them right away. If you have any questions or need help troubleshooting, be sure to check out our support page or contact our customer service team for assistance. Thanks for reading!